Friday, June 3, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool? This was actually my question. It is a hard one. I would love a pool for the kids but honestly that means I would have to be outside the entire time and BLAH! I would love to re landscape our yard. It is a rental property and the bushes are ugly, over grown, dead and gross and one of them let’s off a horrible smell. We were told we cannot take them out but are expected to maintain them. How you maintain dead and ugly I do not know. When we saw the house on line it looked great. We moved in and it was winter so I expected the bushes to look dead but it has been 18 months and they have yet to bloom. I have begged my husband to try and convince them to let us replace them but he says no. he is right it would be silly to spend hundreds of dollars on a rental property that we may not live in a year from now.

2. (Scott likes to get things stirred up...) Death penalty, yay or nay? Hmm, this one is hard. My mind says repeat offenders are not worth it. My heart who has a cousin in jail for murder knows that he is not the same person he was 14 years ago. I think that there needs to be more therapy available for those in jail and more re hab available for people without money. We tend to think oh you should just go to re hab. I would love for thos people to try to get into a re hab without good insurance. Please understand that my brother was MURDERED 14 years ago and while she was not charged and did not serve any jail time. I say that so you understand that I feel I have some right to my option and I understand both sides. I do not want the person who killed my brother to be put to death because it was not intentional but her lack of remorse is what makes me hard hearted. I do feel like we all serve a God who forgives and changes hearts and that some people on death row could really help people who are struggling. WOW this was a hard one for me.

3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked? Haha, my daughter used a bag of sanitary napkins as doll clothes recently, I remember my son doing it about that age.

4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist? Ugg, ugg and double ugg. You had to go there. Who chose these questions today???? I am back to going every 6 months but I hate it. Why oh why do our teeth have to be so stinking sensitive and why do we have to give them so much attention and why oh why does health insurance not cover dental and eyes. Are they not part of the body?

5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)? Watching the lion and gorilla’s at the zoo are my favorite. But if I could pick an animal to buy it would be a HUGE dog. The only problem with that is I would probably be scared of it. I love big dogs but am intimidated by them.
Wow and double wow these were good questions. I think I could have written an entire blog post on each of them. I would love to hear your answers to some of them.
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs