Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mil Spouse Friday fill in

1. When you vacation what type of vacation do you like to take (beach, historic, adventurous, food oriented, etc.)? submitted by Megan Dub-Yuh if it is just my husband and I it would be days spent at a amusement park and evenings spent on a beach. If it was with my blessing I would say someplace historical or food oriented so they could learn something.
2. What is your best memory associated with a song (you know we all have tons!) submitted by Ramblings of a Marine Wife My front porch looking in, because it seems like when my husband deploys that is his song.
3. If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with your time? submitted by Married to the Army take my hero and my blessings and leave town. We would travel and learn and travel and eat and travel and be together. Oh how i dream about taking my family away and being together with nothing else to do. I love having time alone.
4. What is one thing about you that people do NOT typically notice at first that you wish they would? submitted by Our Motto is Patience hmm this is hard, I wish there was things they did not notice but i can not think of anything they do not notice.
5. …. submitted by The Three Turners: It’s a summer of sequels, and if you had to live in one of each of the following “worlds” (there are three total) which would you choose and why? I do not know what the sequels are. So this is hard for me

1 comments:

Pamela said...

"Travel and learn and travel and eat and travel and be together" - I love the way you put that!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs