Friday, June 10, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

1. This weekend I'm going to sleep, I have not been feeling well recently and I am going to enjoy my hubby being home, we have missed him and he has just got home late last night. .
2. My last vacation was visiting my mom and then bringing her back home with me. It was fun to watch her play with the kids .

3. My next vacation will be I have not even thought about it. My hero is taking 2 weeks off in July and honestly I think we are going to just hang out at home and relax. It seems like we are always on the go when he is home so this will be nice to just relax .

4. My favorite way to relax is to set on my couch while the kids eat lunch, the kids know we are getting back to school so they take there time and giggle and talk. My favorite way to relax is to set on my front porch during the rain. It is so relaxing .

5. When vacationing one should always take your time, enjoy the moment, take a ton of pictures, and take time to relax, go someplace fun and not always to just visit family.

6. When vacationing one should never have to worry about money, over plan and be on a strict schedule. Just go with it and have fun. And of course you should never forget sunscreen .
7. The best part about a vacation is coming home to a clean house. No seriously I love when my family is together. I love how all the sudden everyone gets along and wants to be together. I love hearing my kids giggle together.

Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs