Sunday, June 12, 2011

Praying






Good evening. I come to you today with a heavy heart. This morning we received word that my father in law had a heart attack. Sadly, and I can not believe I am saying this but he did not make it off the operating table. I just can not believe it. I have so many wonderful things I want to say about this man but right now I just can not think straight. Tomorrow morning we will head to WV.
I have one more prayer request. We are going to have a family member boys come and live with us for a while. I feel blessed that their mother trusts me enough to allow me to help her while she needs it. Please pray for her as she takes the time to take care of some things. Please pray for these boys that will adjust to not being around her. That they will feel the love we have for them.
Please pray for my mother in law as she closes down my father in laws business and continues to raise two children. She is an amazing woman. Pray that I will know how to be there for her and am able to help her.
Pamela

12 comments:

Hope Corizzo said...

so sorry. Have safe travels.

Diane Sinnett said...

My heart goes out to the family and friends. You know we are still saying prayers for y'all.
Take Care, Grandma Diane and family

Danna said...

I am so sorry, I will be praying for your family.

Pamela said...

Words are so inadequate at a time like this but please know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Diary of a SAHM said...

I'm so very sorry, I am praying for you all.  There seems to be a lot of loss going around this weekend.  My husband's uncle passed away on Saturday night and a friend of mine's father in law passed away last night as well.  So sad :(

Hang in there, sending up lots of prayers for you all.

Raeskids said...

I am truly sorry. I will be praying for your family.

Sherill said...

God will be there for all of you!  Roger was a man of God who loved his family and cared and worked diligently for all who knew him. 

Momtosprouts said...

Oh, I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. Your post brought me to tears, you have soo much on your heart right now. I will pray that God will give you the peace and strength you need right now. He will give you that perfect peace- just keep praying for it. We are here for you. Fell free to email us anytime if you just need to vent. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Melissa and Tiffany

carissa said...

I'm so sorry for your family's sudden loss. May the peace of Christ bring great comfort. Praying over your requests.

Jen said...

:( I am sooo sooo sorry for your families loss. It is not easy losing a parent. I am sending lots of prayers your way for both requests.

Julie@comehaveapeace said...

I am praying for your family Pamela. It sounds like the Lord is stretching you, and I'll ask for His greater grace and strength to provide all you need to support your mother in law, your own hubby and kids, and the boys you will love and care for. I know you can do these things through Christ who strengthens you.

So thankful for the sweet heritage your father in law left to your family, and I will pray for much peace for you as you all adjust to his sudden absence.

Much peace, Pamela,
Julie

Beth said...

I'm so sorry.  I'm praying for your family, that you find peace and strength during this difficult time.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs