Friday, June 24, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

1. The last thing I ate was SH, do you promise not to tell. I ate a little Debbie honey bun cake. It has been calling my name all week from the cabinet but I could not find time to eat it without the blessings seeing me. This morning that time came. I regret eating it because my allergies are acting up so it was not that tasty and it was a waste of calories.
2. The next thing I'd like to eat is a hardee’s biscuit. But really I am making oatmeal for the blessings.

3. The best things are when you work for them. Are unexpected gifts from friends. When someone tells you that you are doing something right.

4. Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is when Jerry says OH OH, he smiles so big and it melts my heart or when my girls take Jerry and go in his room and play.

5. Sports are a wonderful form of exercise that no one in my family is currently doing. While I have enjoyed soccer and baseball and fencing and tae kwon do, I am glad we are just enjoying being a family.

6. I miss my husband and son. They will be home in the morning. I know they are where they need to be and I would not change that for the world but I miss him need him to hold me and tell me he is okay..
7. Right now I am watching Faith and Tom play quietly in the floor together. The bond that is being built is so much fun. I could watch them for hours.
Pamela

1 comments:

monica said...

why does all food talk make me hungry?
xo monica
ps. love your blog

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs