Friday, June 24, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. What is your current favorite TV show? Army wives although it makes me cry every week. I know it sounds silly but I love to watch wipe out with my husband because he is constantly laughing at me for shaking every time they get hurt.

2. What's the worst haircut you ever got? Haha, I wish I had a picture. I was 13 and had my whole hair cut about 3 inches from my head. I look at that picture and think HOW and WHY

3. What was something that you did as a child that you thought you were so cool for doing? I stayed home alone for the weekend when I was 16. I use to set on my front porch and play my flute. I just knew the whole neighborhood must have loved it. Now I am glad I do not live in that town.

4. Do you have any GREAT frugal family fun tips? Fishing, seriously the first few times are pricey but then you can just buy worms and run. My best tip is to buy a family membership to a zoo because you can use it at most zoos or aquariums for a year. We can buy a family membership at my zoo for $45 and go as many times as we want in the year. Last year we went to the zoo or aquarium 8 times. That is $384 worth of tickets for $45. We love it.

5. Would you drive across country if you had the money to fly? If I had a RV and could stop and relax and visit every where I would say take a month and drive. If I were moving and just needed to be there I would say fly in a heartbeat. I do not like driving. I honestly cannot stand driving.
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs