Friday, June 3, 2011

Mil Spouse fill in Friday

1. It’s now June (woot!)… what plans do you have for the summer? Make a quilt, enjoy that my husband is actually home this summer. Get curriculum ready for next years school

2. What is your favorite summer memory as a kid? I had a big sister through big sisters/big brothers and she always took me to her parents house to swim. They were so kind to me and always made me feel like I was wanted.

3. If wild animals could be made pets without fear of them ever being dangerous, what kind of exotic animal would you want as a pet? A lion, to snuggle in bed next to me.

4. Is there anything about deployments that you do like? submitted by The Thrifty Military Wife how much closer i become to my husband. I know that sounds silly but i intentionally am spending time writing everything I do down for him. I take time to learn his snacks and wants and get it for him.

5. I’m starting to run out of questions again… so please give me a question you’d like to see (off-the-wall will most likely make it because we seem to have used a lot of the “traditional” ones). What bank do you use and why? Where do you get your best military discount at? What rank was your husband when he joined the Army and were you married?
Pamela

1 comments:

tamayoseven said...

I agree with question 4.  I spend a lot of time too writing down everything we do and chatting with my husband as much as I can to keep him up to date and he tells me what he is doing, and also what kinds of things I can send him.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs