Friday, January 6, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. What is the weather like where you are and do you like it? This morning when I looked it said 32 but going to be in the 60’s. This is the weather I like, snuggle under blankets at night but the kids can play outside during the day.

2. When you're sick what do you seek comfort from? My bed or at least that is my dream. It seems like if I am sick my husband is deployed and my kids have ten appointments. So really no time to be sick. My dream is to be cuddled up under blankets in my bed with a good book.

3. What do you need to do before the end of the month? Several doctor appointments for checkups, organize our coats. We have triple the amount of coats we need and it is wrong that I have not gone through them and given away what we do not need. My excuse is they are in the unheated garage and well I am being lazy. Boy, did I sidetrack.


4. Have you ever served on a jury? No, sadly. I always wanted to be called up for jury duty. I have only been called once and I went 2 days and the rest they did not even want me to come in. Then when I did get called in they did not need me. I did get to set in on a custody case for about 20 minutes. I would LOVE to have jury duty.

5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? A big dog, big enough no one would mess with me but a dog because they sleep so much and have constant food and water. Especially our puppy, everyone wants to rub her and love on her and she can go to her room (kennel) whenever she wants and be left alone to sleep and there is a constant supply of snacks. Okay, now I am totally jealous of our puppy now. Please feel sorry for me. Honestly, I would love to be a fly and be able to fly to Afghanistan when my husband deploys, you know a fly on the wall and see what he is doing and how he is doing.

Pamela

1 comments:

Myhrt03 said...

Oh yes, a dog would be nice too and while I love my bed when I am sick...I didn't include that with my answer...should have!!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs