Monday, January 9, 2012

Pray For me Monday


Photobucket





JAMES 5:16
"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so
that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and
effective." (NIV) 





PSALMS 116:2
"Because He has inclined His ear to me, Therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live" (NKJV) 





Welcome to this weeks Pray For Me Mondays with Home Grown Families and Pamela from Troop Petrie.  We are so excited to be working together on this journey!





Basically, PFMM will work like this:


  • Pamela and I will write posts on relevant topics and post

  • You can link up your own post, comment or e-mail us your prayer requests

  • We'll pray for you and hopefully others will, too







Tiffany {the single one} says:



Wow! It's 2012.  This is the first Pray For Me Monday that I have done this year.  I want to thank Pamela for holding down the fort while I was on vacation~ and then the mini crisis that followed.  




I can't seem to get myself out of this funk.  I feel so useless.  I am just able to deal with daily functions and nothing else.  I just can't seem to get myself out of it!



On the upside, I am still forcing myself to move on.  I am still working on the Couch to 5K~ I'm in my 2nd week.   Today's run came with shin splint so it ended about 1/2 way through.  It's OK.  I'll pick it back up on Tuesday.




Continue to pray for me as I struggle through these personal issues.




Pamela {the married one} says:




Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Phillipians 3:13,14 





It is a new year, can you believe it? It seems like the last year has blown by. We have lived in North Carolina for almost 2 years. 





This is going to be another year of changes. My hero will be deployed for part of it. My son will turn 16, as in close my eyes and he will be driving. My baby girl will surely lose her first tooth. My hero will come home from his deployment and we will re adjust. 





This year I vow to not make resolutions that I will not keep but instead just live every day. To find ways to be a better mother and wife to my husband. This year I vow to not live in the past and focus on my past failures as a wife and mother. This year I am going to focus on improving what I dislike about myself. 





This week I ask you to pray for our family. Our time with my hero is getting shorter and shorter. I know it sounds silly but one of our guinea pigs died today and it is hard on our 9 year old.













1 comments:

Kristy said...

Tiffany I will continue to pray for your personal struggles. Pam I will pray for Rob's safety and your six little hearts!

http://armyknightslady.blogspot.com/2012/01/pray-for-me-monday.html 

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs