Sunday, January 22, 2012

OJ Facial

Mama M
was talking about doing a orange juice and baking soda facial. I thought it sounded fun so I ran out and bought OJ and then the kids drank it. So I bought another thing of OJ and they almost drank it all before I caught them. So I poured about 3 tablespoons in a bowl and then poured in enough baking soda until it made a paste. I put it on and let it set while putting it on the girls. Then wiped it off. I have to say this morning my face actually felt softer. I will definitely be doing this again.
Pamela

1 comments:

htmlgirl said...

Unrelated to your post, but you can you give me a hit as to how to set up disqus on my blog (I use Google Blogger also). I've installed it on my own website, but couldn't get it to work. Thanks 

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs