Thursday, January 19, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks? I grew up babysitting for a couple that had a mini fridge in there room. I thought that was crazy, now we debate getting one all the time. I keep them in my spice cabinet hidden behind the packages or in a cookie jar on top of my fridge or I make it look like the package has not been opened and leave them in the cabinet.

2.Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van? This was my question and let me tell you I have the dirtiest vehicle you can imagine. It is embarrassing how dirty it is and it seems like we are constantly cleaning it out.

3. Have you ever been to Vegas? No, but I would not mind going, not for the gambling but for the shows. I would love to go with my hero.

4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket? Cold freezing room with a ton of warm quilts on top of me.

5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you've ever had? Maybe flying back to Germany after my brother passed away knowing I would not see my family for a couple of years with a newly crawling baby. Seemed to last forever.
Pamela


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Good answers!  All the others I have read so far seem to have clean cars, so you make me know feel so bad :)

When I thought about the flight question I put it in the context of complicated flight, but your answer made me think of the flight I did when my Dad was sick and dying of cancer.  I absolutely knew that my objective was to be there for his death and it was incredibly sad!

Prmpetrie said...

i cannot imagine ever having a clean car, honestly even before kids i did not have a clean car

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs