Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday

1. I used to enjoy _waking up early and having quiet time____ but now I don’t really anymore except for when I_have actually been able to sleep through the night and feel rested. ___
2. My first job was _babysitting and then I worked in a drug store. _____
3. I am a bit obsessed with _my children and making them feel loved and safe____ at the moment
4. If I don’t have my __fan blowing on me___ at night, I don’t sleep well
Pamela
Photobucket

3 comments:

Susi said...

We have our air low at night and the ceiling fan going full-blast. Hubby can't sleep any other way and I've grown used to it. I am obsessed with my kids, too. They are my life!!! :)

Hilary Grossman said...

I hardly ever sleep through the night anymore, but I still like that early AM quiet time

Jennifer said...

I also really like to have the fan on at night!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs