Sunday, May 10, 2009

AMERICAN HERITAGE GIRLS





Friday night was the awards ceremony for Heritage Girls. I have to admit I was a little emotional. Faith has had the same teachers the entire time and they have been so wonderful. They work so hard and have been so patient with her. Next year she will move to another class with a new teacher. Do not get me wrong I love her new teacher and she is actually one of my friends. It just seems like so much is changing so fast. This year I taught Hope's class. I only had three other girls. The sweetest thing happened during the ceremony one of the girls looked up at me and said "I am going to miss you". How precious. The girls were so sweet. Faith is officially now a Explorer. And Hope is oficially a Tenderfoot. She has made wonderful friends. Oh the picture of Faith with the microphone was her making sure she attention.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs