Tuesday, May 19, 2009

laughter lives Tuesday

Laughter LivesThis post is part of "Laughter Lives! Tuesday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check our their blog to read everyone else's "Laughter Lives!" posts.
I do not know how my name got listed as number one on laughter lives this week because I had not planned on doing it, but as soon I saw it I thought I better.
If you read my Not me Monday you know my life has constant laughter.
Like Saturday when Hope told a customer at our yard sale that she was hungry but we had not made enough money to buy food.

Or how yesturday Hope was so excited that our little dog now gives hugs. I almost died when she should me. Let me just say he was one happy dog. I would never think a dog would start doing that when they were 6 years old. I about had a heart attack when she then told me he gets a red spot when he hugs her.
My kids love to talk and they love to tell everyone everything. Like when the newspaper was interviewing my son to talk about his math tutor and he tells her that his mom makes him do chores and school work for 18 hours a day.
Have I ever told you about how on the day I was to be given a award I decided to cut my own hair, only when I set down from recieving my award my friend said, did you cut your hair. I had cut it two different lengths in the back and I mean my left side was about 4 inches longer than my right side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs