Tuesday, May 12, 2009

laughter lives Tuesday

Laughter LivesThis post is part of "Laughter Lives! Tuesday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check our their blog to read everyone else's "Laughter Lives!" posts.
My life is one big laugh. Let's see I will tell a old and new story. Let's start with old. When I was pragnant with my first daughter I left the doctor to go to my husbands promotion ceremony (E5 I think). We are setting in the back of the room full of soldiers standing at attention. When the Commander and First Sargeant come to ask if I am okay because they know I have been in labor. As they walk away my son who was learning body parts says quietly "Is that a boy". Yes Michael and the next thing I heard made me crawl my pragnant body under the chair. Michael in a yelling voice said "does he have a PENIS". yes Michael. I felt bad for all those soldiers who were standing at attention and knew better than to laugh.
Okay now onto a recent story. Yestuday, I was trying to do school with the kids when I see this thing go flying across the room. It was my three year old. She had gotten her fishing pole from the garage and was practicing her casting. When I yelled (yes I yell at my kids, please do not tell anyone)Grace said "This is how you do it off the side of the boat. So I called DH and he said I do not know how to be mad if she can make it cast that far. Gotta love them both.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs