Sunday, May 24, 2009

A treat from some wonderful ladies

Last Monday was our last mom's night and it was wonderful. I was given a extra blessing. The women had collected money for robin and I to think us for helping out with co-op. I was given a card to the local mall. So we decided to go to the book store and walk around the mall. I have been wanting a Bible cover that would also hold my notebook. With my gift card I got my Bible Cover and then a lap pillow to put my laptop on. It is really neat because it also has a big clip board on one side.
We decided to stop and get ice cream at Maggie Moo's. The girls loved watching them mix ice cream. Our goal was to walk around the mall several times but it started raining. I know it sounds silly but the girls were so excited because Rob would take them downstairs.
I have to say the best part of the evening was when Hope noticed Rob's muscles. She was so cute and so very excited.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs