Sunday, May 31, 2009

Update pictures

I took a picture of Rob's stomach today. I have to be honest and say I am nervous because he it looks like it has closed up alot during the day. I mean the outside looks like it has closed and that is not good. Rob said his stomach is very sore tonight but not right by the incision. He admitts he probably overly did it today. I added to the picture to the previous post that is marked graphic. Just scroll down and you will find it, I think it was last Saturday or Sunday. I also am trying to twitter about all that is going on with life, not just Rob. It is kinda fun because I can be in the other room and Rob gets the twitter on his phone and laughs or writes back. I just wish you could see all that he writes back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs