Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday Update

We are home and resting. It was wonderful to have Rob here and know that he was safe. I did not like him being in the hospital by himself. I got up this morning and straightened up and just in time. The home health care lady was here before 9. She was so nice and answered all of our questions over and over. She did something else that was neat, painful but neat. She measured his wounds. His stomach is 7 cm long 1cm wide and 2 deep. His leg was 4 cm wide, 2 cm long and 2.5 cm deep. She said they will measure it once a week but do not be alarmed if there is a hugs change one week and no change the next. She was very nice and was able to get on post easily. She will b back in the morning. She told him to take lots of zinc and eat lots protein. So we went and got zinc and protein. As soon as the lady left Rob and Michael took a walk around the block. Then Rob and I went to the PX. It is going to take alot to keep this man down. The plans are to relax the rest of the day. I will do my first dressing change this evening. I am feeling better about it but sure could use your prayers. I was almost sick several times this morning. I love these pictures. Can you believe they give men throw away boxers so they can still be modest before surgery, I was jealous. Thank you so much for everyone who has called. Thank you for the friend who kept the girls for a couple of hours this morning for no reason.







.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs