Monday, May 30, 2011

Neapolitan cupcakes


I think I have found a new favorite cupcake. Have you heard of a Neapolitan cupcake? I learned about them at Hoosier Homemade. They were so easy to make. And it was neat watching people bite into them and discover what they were. I will definitely make them again. I think next time I will serve it with matching ice cream.
1. Mix a chocolate, white and strawberry cake mix in different bowls.


2. Pour some (maybe a tablespoon) of each into each pan.


3. bake according to box directions


Seriously it is that easy, now you can choose your topping. I think she reccomends cool whip which would have been better if I was not going to be outside.
Pamela
Tempt my Tummy TuesdaysTasty Tuesday

5 comments:

Jenny Matlock said...

Gosh, that must make a ton of cupcakes!   But are there ever enough, really?   Too bad there isn't blue cake batter.  You could make patriotic ones...red, white and blue!  

Paperblessings said...

Oh yum!   Going to try this one!

Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness: I am making those for my husbands department when he gets to his new command! I'm excited he'll be doing something where I can takein goodies and they would make tons of cupcakes, so there would be plentyto go around... and you could always dye a white batter to make the red, white and blue... I love that idea too, Jenny!

HoosierHomemade said...

Looks yummy! So glad you gave them a try.
Thanks for joining us on Cupcake Tuesday!
~Liz

Tree a.k.a Mother of Pearl said...

Those look delicious!! My kiddos would love them. Thanks for "playing" again this week for Tasty Tuesday!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs