Monday, May 23, 2011

Potato Chips


These are so easy, I mean as in really easy!!!
1. Slice 2 potatoes super thin
2. spray a cookie sheet with Pam (haha)
3. spread potatoes out in a single layer
4. Bake at 450 for 8-10 minutes
5. turn after 5 minutes
6. Put sea salt on top of chips
7. Eat

Oh so yummy! My girls said these are the best ever. I really am trying to have less things at my house. If I can buy potatoes and make bake potatoes, mash potatoes, fries and potato chips then that is a ton of little things I do not need (boxed mash potatoes, frozen fries and potato chips).
Pamela
Tempt my Tummy TuesdaysTasty Tuesday

4 comments:

Kimberly Deese said...

thats amazing!!

Kim Folkins Morrow said...

I have one small question...how do you cut them so thin?  With a knife or a slicer of some kind?  I soooo want to try this but want to make sure I do it right. :)  Thanks so much for sharing this one!  I love your blog!!!

Mindy said...

Pamela,  you are right these would be perfect with my corn dogs! Thank you so much for sharing your recipe, I can't wait to make them.

Tree a.k.a Mother of Pearl said...

Oh yummy.... sounds much healthier than the ones in a bag! LOL And they do look easy... I'll have to make these soon! I was going to email you this week if you didn't link up.  Was wondering if you were okay. :) Glad to see you linked up, and hope all is well with you and yours!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs