Sunday, May 29, 2011

Miscellany Monday

1. Today my husband is away with the Army. I am trying not to complain that they took my hero away on a four day weekend. Especially since he really only needs to be there for one day.
2. Today I am forcing my kids to do school. The good thing about homeschooling is I do not have to take a holiday off when everyone else does. I can also spend the day explaining why we have this holiday.
3. Today I am going to put away my laundry because I feel so much better when it is put away.
4. Putting away laundry is my least favorite job.
5. Today I get to fix curtains for my mom and hopefully make an apron for a friend.
6. Today I will take time to remind my children of what this day means. I will not sugar coat what our soldiers have done for us.
Pamela
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Totally agreeing about the laundry.

Yeah. Laundry. Sigh.....

carissa graham said...

happy laundry putting away day.  ; )  it's my least favorite part of the whole process.  it is a major relief to have it done, though!

CandaceApril said...

My DH also had to go in for a PT test on Saturday...but he was excused from the rest of the month-long drill because we're waiting for this baby to arrive. I figure him missing one birth was enough.  Thanks for stopping by ArmyWivesLives.com for Military Monday!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs