Sunday, May 8, 2011

Miscellany Monday

1. Last week I got a manicure and pedicure. I am sure the lady thought I was nuts, first I do not enjoy a pedicure and look like I am in pain half the time. Then half way through I realized I had not shaved in a month. OOPS!!
2. At some point during pedicure I realized I needed Chap Stick. So I dug through my purse and found a new thing of Chap Stick and went to town. During my manicure the lady had me go wash my hands. This is when I happen to see my reflection in the mirror. Do you want to know what I saw? I saw a clown face, you know where there is red all around the lips. Apparently my chap stick was tinted red and I did not know it and I know had red all around my lips. I could not wipe it off fast enough.
3. So the nice lady survived my manicure and pedicure and it was time to pay. No problem, I opened my wallet and guess what? There was no credit card. I dug through my purse again and again before asking if they take a check. Of course they do not, which is good because I probably would not know how to write one. I was so embarrassed. I finally dug deep enough to find my card that had fallen out of my purse. I am sure this lady will never want to help me again.
4. Today I wore jewelry for the first time in months, what is comical about that is someone from church said I look tired.
5. I am going to have a amazing wonderful week and may even take the kids swimming one day this week.
Pamela
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs