Friday, September 9, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

1. Somewhere someone is hurting and I need to pray for them.
2. Bloggers is/are my muse.

3. It would suck if mountain dew was no more because, I have been addicted to the green juice for half my life .

4. It’s Friday and I have nothing to do tomorrow is/are my favorite thing about today.

5. Life is kind of like a box of chocolates, every day you bite into a new flavor .

6. If I could have anything I wanted I would want my husband to be able to afford to retire right now and us enjoy being together. .
7. A funny thing happened the other day... I keep a 2 year old during the week. I obviously change her several times a day. The other day I was changing her and Tom came up and looked at her (I had no idea where he was looking) and said “where’s your pee”. She had no idea what he was talking about. It made me giggle that after being here 12 weeks he just noticed. She is now changed in my room.

Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs