Friday, September 16, 2011

Homeschool Journal

In my life this week…My husbands promotion, it is happening in 8 hours. I should so be up making cupcakes and showering kids.
In our homeschool this week…My daughter had 2 good days of reading. I think I need to keep working hard and we will get there.
Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…Do not listen to what everyone else is doing and accomplishing. I often am over whelmed with what my friends can get done. I wonder how many days are in there day.
I am inspired by…my husband. He leaves for work by 5am and comes home after 5pm. And every night he helps with our blessings and dinner.
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…7 days from now we will be heading to a marriage/family retreat. I am so excited for time away.
My favorite thing this week was…watching my husband teach Tom how to sword fight, I have not heard him laugh this loud in a long time.
What’s working/not working for us…somehow my 5 year old is not getting chores done like she should. I need to really take the time to watch her more closely.
Questions/thoughts I have…Would It be okay if I had my kids wear the same clothes everyday for a week and not shower so I do not have to work on laundry.
Things I’m working on…Cupcakes this morning for my hero’s promotion. We ordered a cake but decided to make cupcakes to make sure we have plenty. We ordered the cake because he wanted a special picture put on the top of it.
I’m reading…Shepherding a Childs heart.
I’m cooking…beef tips in the crock pot today so we do not have to worry about it this evening.
I’m grateful for…my hero who is willing to start taking financial peace with me.
I’m praying for…my children, for my husband and for my family.
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

Pamela
The Homeschool Mother's Journal

1 comments:

Becca said...

I've often wanted to have my kids go naked for a week so I could catch up on laundry. But your plan would let the kids go outside! LOL! ;D

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs