Friday, September 16, 2011

Mil Spouse fill in Friday

1. Right now, our weather 58 degrees but what I’d really like is just like this but sunny, this is the best weather ever.
2. Sometimes I like to let my hair down forgot about responsibilities and just play my music loud and take pictures and not care if someone notices there are toys on the floor.
3. Mommy Rambles made a post about heroes… my hero my husband. I know it sounds crazy and our marriage is not perfect. But the fact that this man works 12+ hour days and then comes home and helps is amazing. The fact that he deploys to Iraq although he has been there before and knows what he is walking into is amazing. I just cannot imagine what he has seen and done and it inspires me to not give up.
4. It’s a weird combination, but I swear French fries and a chocolate milk shake are a perfect pair!
5. Some may see the glass half empty and others may see it half full, but I say pour another glass and see if it comes out better.

1 comments:

Almalthompson said...

LOL! Another Wendy's Frosty and fry reference. How did that get invented anyway? Was it on a TV show in the 80s or something? The fries at Wendy's are too salty... and they are sooo good! Have a fab weekend!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs