Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mil Spouse fill in Friday

1. My plans for this weekend include _cleaning out the garage___, but what I’d really like to do is _to spend the day sewing and playing on my sewing machine__.
2. I consider the Labor Day holiday _a time to enjoy being with my hero and being grateful that he supports our family.
3. My favorite meal for cookouts is __hamburgers with cheese and pickle only_, but my _hero_ wouldn’t agree. He thinks you need steak and chicken and grilled corn.
4. So far, my favorite part of summer has been __the fact that my hero was here, he is not always home during the summer so we tried to make the most of it_.
5. When it comes to deployments, my philosophy is _day by day and when I cannot handle day by day then minute by minute and when I cannot handle that then second by second. And it can only be done with God’s help_.
Pamela

1 comments:

Mama2six said...

Grilled corn sounds yummy :)  I rarely use the grill when the Soldier is gone. Too much work!

Have a blessed weekend!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs