Friday, November 11, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. What's the last thing you spent too much money on? Hmm, I am not a spender. I know what I did not spend enough money on. Last week I went to hobby lobby and they had all there metal stuff on sale. So I bought about 10 things for the girl’s room. I am wishing I would have bought more. It is a big room and it needs some color.

2. What celeb chef would you want to make you dinner? Paula dean in a minute, can you say fried chicken. Now if I was visiting one it would be Pioneer Women. Oh the cinnamon rolls and letting my daughter ride a horse and the beautiful views and I cannot image the laughs we would have.

3. Where do you hide things when visitors pop over or do you let them see the real deal? It use to be in my coat closet right as you walk in but now that we turned that into a Childs closet it does not work. I am known for throwing laundry back into the dryer and on a rare horrible time I will throw dirty laundry into the shower. Rarely do people see the real me because we live so far out. Well, we straighten a hundred times a day so that is decent if you give me a 20 minute warning. But more than likely you are always going to notice I rarely mop floors or dust.

4. Who is your oldest living family member? This is so sad but I do not know. If my mom is 56 and I know she has a couple of older siblings then maybe 63. I pray my children grow up and love one another and have 100 children and live close to one another so there kids can have cousins and uncles and aunts to play with. I love the Army but this is a hard lonely life sometimes.

5. What is your favorite DQ treat and/or Sonic drink combo (ie: cherry vanilla dr. pepper)? No thought about it, go to sonic and give me a reece cup blast in a minute, visit me at my house and bring me a bag of sonic ice. Oh man, I love it. Now if I am going to DQ I want an oreo blizzard and some chicken tenders.
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs