Friday, May 3, 2013

5 Question Friday

1. What is your next home improvement goal? Closets need organized and one needs more shelving. The next one is we need to put up chicken wire around our garden. I know nothing fancy but it is a rental. 2. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be? No religious texts (ie Bible, Quran, Torah, etc, etc)... Anything on the Amish, I do not know why but it is relaxing to me. 3. What is on top of your refrigerator? My Polish Pottery cookie jars, the ones I do not use and do not want broken. I also keep a little blue Tupperware container that I keep candy in. How the kids have never noticed and ate the candy is beyond me. 4. What are your favorite or most used phone apps? My banking APP, the weather App (because you know the weather can change 10 times a day) and face book messenger. OH WAIT! In the middle of the night it is Netflix. 5. What's the one thing you hate most about your spouses job? Oh no, you do not want to get me started. The deployments, feeling like you have no control over your life. The fact that he can not take a sick day or vacation day any time he wants. Then there are the good/bad. The amount of vacation days/not being able to use them when I want them or the insurance that pays for everything/the insurance that noone accepts. Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs