Friday, May 31, 2013

5 Question Friday

1. What is an acceptable age for girls to start dating? Oh man this is hard. I do not see any reason for kids to date in high school. They are not old enough to get married. I would prefer they wait. Wait to give pieces of their heart away until they can give it to the person they want to spend their life with. That way they go into marriage without as many expectations and hurt. 2. Do you think your kids should have summer homework? We have friends in public school whose kids have a ton of homework during the summer. I understand a few reading books to keep their mind sharp. But seriously when do kids get to be kids and just relax. One day they are going to work all summer so let them run and play and stay up late. Now this is going to sound hypocritical but my kids work all summer. But that is because we work year round and take off when we want. So if we want to take off today to run to the beach then we can. Or when this new blessing comes we can take off. 3. Would you prefer to live without AC or heat? This is hard; I would say I could give up central heat. Because you can always start a fire or snuggle under blankets. I love snuggling under blankets. 4. What the worst thing about staying in a hotel? (Besides not being with your family) I actually LOVE staying in hotels even with 6 kids. I love the free breakfast, I love the big beds, and I love coming back to my room with a bed freshly made. Okay I dislike the pillows. I love my pillows. I am also kind of creped out about wondering if the sheets and blankets were really cleaned before I used them. 5. So, do your kids really get "104 days of summer vacation"? OOPS, already answered that one. They do not, we takes during the year, maybe weeks if dad is on vacation. I am not a heat person so who wants to be off when the kids just want to stay in front of video games because it is too hot to be outside. Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs