Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Letters to my Hero



Dear Rob,
I love you; we have had a amazing day. I woke up at 6:30 and Michael was already awake. He had 3 tests today plus he did 2 days worth of school. I have asked him to start doing 2 days everyday so we can finish up the school year. He did great. I got the house straightened up and even got all the laundry caught up and put away which you know is amazing. I just know tomorrow is going to be stressful. I am going to take Michael to get his blood work. Can I tell you how nervous I am about this. He says he is going to do it but I am nervous about him getting there and freaking out.
I think we will go to krispy kreme for breakfast afterwards. Can you imagine us going to counseling tomorrow and saying her did it, he got his blood work.
I love you and hope that the reason I have not heard from you the last couple days is because you have been busy doing something good and I hear from you soon.
Oh I got 2 pictures of the gold kittens today. I cannot believe how big these kittens are. I so wish you were here to see them

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs