Thursday, May 6, 2010

Why I Think MilSpouses ROCK

Wives of Faith MilSpouses Rock I have to be honest and say before this week I had not heard about Women of Faith. I am so glad I did because I have met several new military wives this week. I think as a military wife you learn quickly to support one another, you learn to depend on each other and help one another. Faith plays a huge part in this. If it was not for my faith I would be lost. I would literally be a mess who could not get out of bed if I did not have my faith. I love that I know there are other wives praying for my family and other wives who know that when I say I will pray for them that I do.
This has been one of the neatest blog carnivals I have been in and I really look forward to the next one.

3 comments:

Pattie said...

and we're glad to have you join us!

Jessica said...

Your so right, without faith what would we have...a mess!
Thank you for sharing! You Rock!

Happy Military Spouse Appreciation Day!

Christian Mommy Writer said...

Wives of Faith is a great organization, providing lots of faith based resources for milspouses. I've found many great blogs too through their website. Faith is definitely an important factor in keeping sanity as a military spouse!

Have a wonderful Military Spouse Appreciation day!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs