Friday, May 14, 2010

Letters to my Hero


Dear Daddy,
I missed you, I love you and I am sad that you are gone and I just said you are gone to Iraq and I did not know where you are sleeping.
But there is nothing I can tell you because you are Iraq, I can not talk to you in Iraq. There is nothing I can do for you in Iraq.
I miss you and I love you because curly is hurting me. I really love you and big foot is on the new I carly but big foot is not real. But I think big foot is real but mama says it is not
Daddy, I really miss you and please come home when Iraq is done with you. I really do miss you. I love you.
Love Gracie
Hello Babe,
I love you. Thank you for sending me pictures of your new home. Thank you even more for the 3.5 page letter today. I think that is the longest letter ever.
We had a good day. We got school done and I got a lot of sewing done. I made Hope and Grace 2 pillowcase dresses and Faith 2 skirts. I have done really well about not buying more material than I need. When I was at Joanne’s the other day another customer told me that after you sew for a while you have a whole store of fabric at your house. I am trying to make sure that does not happen.
The girls had strawberries for lunch today. I will pick up more yogurt tomorow. This is really a super quick meal. Did I tell you we have been eating oatmeal alot more often.
We ordered pizza for dinner, I got a pasta bowl and WOW it was not good. The crust part was but the inside was kind of doughy and I did not like the pasta.
The girls are really excited about going to the pancake breakfast tomorrow with Heritage Girls. I am excited for them to meet everyone. Can you believe we found their uniforms with no problems?
We are cleaning tomorrow. I have laundry to put away and then just normal clean up. Then Cheyenne is coming over tomorrow night. I also need to cook the 20 pounds of hamburger meat for church on Sunday.
Ok, I am heading to bed so I will have energy tomorrow. I love you and miss you so much. Thank you so much for that precious letter again.
Love you babe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs