Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thankful Thursday



Thankful Thursday
First I am thankful for these pictures, they are pictures of the Diet Pepsi that my husband drinks daily. This is his favorite thing in the world. So to know that he can still have this treat makes me thankful.
Today I am thankful for so much. I am thankful that I have a house with running water, even if the toilet is not flushing perfectly.
Today I am thankful that I have a ice maker on my fridge because I have never had one.
Today I am thankful that I serve a Savior who forgives me for my attitude and complaints yesterday.
Today I am thankful for a husband who was patient with me yesterday when I was snippy with him for no reason.
Today I am thankful that my children are healthy and are able to help me when I need it.
Today I am thankful for all of the wonderful blog friends who have left me positive comments over the last month.
Today I am thankful that there are baby birds in the bushes right beside my drive way because I so dislike the bushes and it is really making me smile.
Today I am thankful that ADT did not laugh at me when I called because my alarm would not stop beeping. HE did not laugh when he told me it was not the alarm. I later found out that it was my dishwasher that apparently has a delay start button.
Today I am grateful for my friends who keep me laughing, who listen when I complain, who does not care when I call them for the same recipe a million times (Becky).
Today I am thankful for friends (Kristie) who taught me to sew so I can offer things like my camera strap give away right here.

Good, True & Beautiful

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs