Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Letters to my Hero


Dear Rob,
Thank you so much for coming on line just in time to help me with picking out a phone. Now if you were only here to teach me how to use it.
We went to hobby lobby before counseling and picked up enough material to make each girl a couple more dresses. Even Faith asked me to make her more clothes.
The counselor said he thinks Michael is ready to start coming every 2 weeks. I mean I have seen improvements but I am a little nervous about it.
Then we went to the cell phone store and spent 2 hours. Can you imagine 2 hours telling them not to touch things? She said my phone did not have insurance. Only yours, I said what since does that make. She was so nice to us. She called several times to have them work with me. She gave me the I Phone for $99 and waved the upgrade fee.
We went to pet smart and picked up a harness for the cat but did not use it today. Then we went to Walgreens to pick up Michael’s med and that is where it happened. What you may ask. Hope dropped a BIG bottle of soda on top of my foot. She was trying to put it on the counter and dropped it. I did not even squeal because I could not breathe. Hope looked at the man and said “it is okay it was my soda not mommies”. All she could think of was she had not shaken my drink up. I made it home with a few tears but made it. Days like today remind me how alone I am. Michael really thought I needed to go to the hospital. I am ok, I will have a bruise but once I got home and got it propped up it was fine and I am walking on it now with no pain.
This little kitten with taped up legs almost runs, it is comical. I had to re tape him this evening. I thought I would cry.
I love you babe and ca not wait to talk to you. I hope you sleep well tonight.
Bye Babe

2 comments:

Julie said...

We've been praying for you hubs!!

debbie_suburbsanity said...

Days like that are so trying!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs