Friday, May 21, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday


1. One fashion trend I really regret? spandex or mini skirts, I hate that all the pictures from my childhood I look so in modest.
2. The one thing that always completes any outfit is? a necklace or a bracelet, althought I rarely wear one.
3. I would describe my personal style as? boring, old mama, I either wear work out pants and big old t shirts or I wear long skirts and a decent shirt if I leave my house
4. My fashion muse is? heck if I know
5. If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be? a good pair of shoes, something fun and fashionable, not going to happen in a size 11
6. I would love to raid the wardrobe of? anyone is who is close to my size that dresses cute but modestly
7. Today I am wearing? HA, not leaving the house, husband is deployed, kids do not care so a 8 year old t shirt and pajama pants- so pathetic. PLEASE call what not to wear on me but give me advance warning to loose weight

7 comments:

Raeskids said...

Ohhh.....the horrors of spandex. What in the world was that about?? And big hair???

I wish I could stay inside all day.

Very fun list of facts.

Rachel

Bronwyn said...

I wear PJs at home when my hubby is deployed too! :) Comfy aren't they?

SaraR said...

My mom is a size 11 too and I honestly can't remember her ever having cute shoes. Then again, and she'd say it too, she's not exactly a fashionista.

Just stopping over from the thread about comments on MckMama's blog frog ;) Your family photo in your header is hilarious!

Alexia said...

I participate in FQF, but this is cool too! :)

Happy Friday!

mamakatslosinit said...

I wear size 11 shoes too! It really is not easy purchasing shoes in stores...I usually try 10's on at the store and then order them bigger. :)

Bridgette said...

I honestly don't think spandex ever worked on anyone!! Thanks for dropping by my blog today! Love your blog header - your kids are adorable! Such blessings! Take care and Happy 5QF!

Danielle shellhorn said...

Hey Pam wanted to let you know I am now following your blog which is wonderful! awesome family you have.
I am also following you on twitter.
http://www.danishel.blogspot.com http://www.twitter.com/Danishell13

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs