Friday, December 31, 2010

5 Question Friday


1. How long does your Christmas tree stay up?
Normally not this long. It is always a argument. I want it down Christmas day, my husband wants it up until Easter. Honestly we normally take it down some time between Christmas and New Years. I have been sick this week so it is still up.

2. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve? It sounds silly but my goal is to stay awake. I normally do not unless we have people over. We have decided to stay home this year and not invite anyone over. I am sad and happy about that all at the same time.


3. Do you have any New Year's resolutions? No, goals to get things more organized in my life but not resolutions. I would like some things to happen like loosing weight and getting out of debt and be a better wife but I am not making resolutions because I do not want to set myself up for failure.


4. How did you spend New Year's Eve when you were younger?
I do not remember, so probably nothing.

5. What was the best way you've ever spent New Year's Eve? I love when we have friends over.


----------------------------------------

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Take your tree down Christmas Day?? You have to leave it up until at least the day after...LOL! I'm the same about New Years...try to just stay awake!

Renegades said...

I plan on leaving my tree up until New Years Day or the Day after.

mary Ann Langan said...

1. How long does your Christmas tree stay up?
It usually goes up somewhere between Black Friday and December 10th and comes down sometime during the week after New Year's.

2. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
Yes, I am going out to dinner with my family.

3. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
The ones my doctor would like me to have - exercise more, eat healthier. Easy to say, hard to put into practice.

4. How did you spend New Year's when you were younger?
I've been spending New Year's Eve the same way for about 30 years. I always go out to dinner with my family.

5. What was the best way you've ever spent New Year's Eve?
One that I remember is when we got an ice storm and every inch of the trees were covered in white with their limbs heavy and hanging across the roadways. It was a very beautiful sight. The type of snow you usually only see in holiday movies.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs