Friday, August 19, 2011

Homeschool Journal

In my life this week…
I had friends over for dinner, I had another friends daughter spend the night, I burned new scentsy that is so amazing, I cannot describe it.
In our homeschool this week…
Schedules being made, schedules being approved, books being sorted, copies being made.
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
We are going to myrtle beach for a family retreat in just one month. I am super excited about it. Although it will be the first time with 6 kids in one hotel room.
My favorite thing this week was…
Watching the UPS man deliver 8 boxes of goodies to my home on Monday. Boxes full of hard drives and books.
Questions/thoughts I have…
It is going to be a rollercoaster year and I cannot wait to get it started. I will have a ninth grader (I cannot bring myself to say high schooler), a sixth grader (my baby girl is in middle school), a third grader, a kindergartners and two pre schoolers.
I’m reading…
Managers of their home, it is amazing. I love to make schedules and have a pretty good routine but this has really opened to my eyes to some common sense ideas.
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…


Pamela

5 comments:

SavvyLittleWomen-Kate said...

Sounds like a great week! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Kelli- AdventurezNchildRearing said...

I love your Teddy Rosevelt tweet about educating just the mind and not the morals! AMEN sister!
new follower- from THMJ
exciting to get the boxes - I love it too!

trooppetrie said...

thanks, it is in my character training book that i am starting with my kids next week.

brainintrainin said...

yes...boxes delivered are the BEST!  stopping by from Sue's.  Following you on twitter now ;)

Marcee Rodgers said...

LOVE the family photo at the top! Sounds like you have been very busy:) I can't wait for box day!!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs