Thursday, August 11, 2011

Seriously Thursday

Seriously-My daughter drew a very accurate picture of me, including my hair up in a pony tail and my feet on the coffee table. I told her she did a great job. She said “yes, I drew you skinner, a lot skinner”. Thanks child.
Seriously= we are going on a family retreat soon. It is on a beach. My son asked me if he could stay home. I said no way we will be gone three days. But mom I can stay home by myself. UMMM, NO you are only 14. Mom it would be a great test. While he is so much more responsible than I was at his age there is no way I am leaving my baby home alone over night.
Seriously- after last week’s run in with the leasing agency, I had a wonderful phone call with them this week. I held my tongue and did not once say “I told you so”.
Seriously- we had contractors here all day on Monday pounding and drilling and pounding and drilling. The only problem is they did not finish what they started and they have not come back to finish.
Seriously-I have the best husband in the world. He is really trying to step up to the plate and help me more. Now I just need to be better about telling him so.
Seriously- we start school soon, I am so excited to get back on schedule but need to get everything ready. I am wondering how I will keep up with little kids and big kids at the same time.
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs