Friday, August 19, 2011

Mil Spouse fill in Friday

1. My spouse and I rarely agree on money, he is a spender and wants big expensive things, he wants it NOW. I worry about tomorrow and want to save; I always think we can buy it next month.
2. If I could use one word to sum up the way I feel right now, it would be at peace, full field, satisfied.
3. One of the things my spouse does that grosses me out is sweats, sounds silly but I cannot stand sweat which is the only reason I will not workout, if I begin to sweat it is all done..
4. My readers may think I’m crazy for doing this, but I really love organize, and get rid of things. I feel like I am nesting right now (only there is no baby). Even my girls are asking to go through their toys and get rid of everything. I love them for that
5. Frankly, my dear, I don’t care what you think, I am tired of worrying about what you think I am doing or how I am doing it. I need to feel free to just be the mom I want to be without fear that someone will think I am not doing it wrong.
Pamela

2 comments:

Shari@Rain into Rainbows said...

I love your #5!

You & I share the same theme verse on our blogs. :-)

Almalthompson said...

I started organizing and downsizing our stuff in our house a couple of weeks ago. Hope that I can keep it up! I'll have to get advice from you and your daughters! Have a great weekend :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs