Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for a wonderful friend who took a million pictures of my family this week. Okay maybe it was more like a million and one. This is the second time she has done this. The first time it was raining so we could not do outside pictures.
I am thankful for the lady who gave my son a gift card for mowing her grass. He did it for free to be nice and she rewarded that. Sometimes our kid’s just need rewarded.
I am thankful that my husband was still willing to kiss me in pictures tonight. He is really the love of my life.
I am thankful that we started school this week, thankful that we are able to homeschool our kids.
I am thankful that my husband is able to fix just about anything. In the last 2 weeks he has had to replace on toilet and fix 2 more. He has fixed my computer and it seems like a million other things. He never gets to just set down.
Pamela

2 comments:

Lisa Walters said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on last week's Thankful Thursday post! It's great to "meet" another home schooling Army wife! I enjoyed looking around your site!

Rachel said...

Those are all wonderful things to be thankful for!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs