Friday, November 2, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. What terrifies you the most? Getting sick and not having help to care for my children. 2. Favorite fall/winter drink? This week it is new, sugar free hot chocolate with pumpkin creamer in it. 3. Do you and your spouse have the same political views? We do, that is one thing we have never argued about. This was a great question. 4. What was the last book you read? Was it any good? I have actually read a couple in the last week. Seemed weird to have time to read. I am in the middle of reading Wild at heart. This is a amazing book. 5. Do you look forward to the snow each winter? Why or why not? If I can be home and have the fire place going and plenty of food then I love the snow. But if I have to leave the house then it scares me. I refuse to drive in it. Pamela

1 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Mmmmm. Hot chocolate with pumpkin creamer actually sounds pretty good. I might have to try that! (Although I will skip the artificial sweeteners and go for the sugar-filled stuff. ;-) )


And yeah, I wouldn't know how to drive in snow. It doesn't sound like fun.


Happy Friday!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs