Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas baking

How do your children shop for Christmas? Do they shop for one another? Do they shop for friends? My girls always have a list of things they want to buy for one another or for someone else. This year I allowed them to have a bake sale. They sold Chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting and carrot cake, they also sold various cookies. They did a great job. I do not think they expected the amount of baking it would take or the amount of dishes they would have to wash. I think next year we will let the kids draw names. We have always drawn names until this year. I really enjoyed baking with them. Sometimes life gets busy and we do not take time to just relax and do fun things together. I really like to have most of my Christmas shopping done before December so that way we can enjoy the Christmas season and spend time getting to know one another. Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs