Monday, November 19, 2012

Getting to know me

I am sorry I was distracted yesterday, so today you get two questions. 6. Where have you worked? I have been a nanny/babysitter for several people. I was the supervisor at a drug store. I have volunteered at a million other things. While money is nice I would volunteer any time. When we lived in Germany I ran a program called T.I.M.E., it stood for toddlers, infants, mothers education. It was one of my favorite volunteer jobs. Right now I am in charge of the meals at our church. Every Sunday after the service and Wednesday before the service we have a full meal. I love it, I love cooking, I love when other people cook, I love planning it. 7. Has your life gone the way you expected it? So much better. I would have told you 20 years ago that I would be single and not happily married. I never dreamed I would be married with 6 kids and loving it. When things get super busy and super crazy I long to just get back home. I seriously enjoy being in the house with the kids and cooking and cleaning. Don’t get me wrong if I am in the house too long I start itching to get out again. Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs