Friday, November 30, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. What do you give teachers for gifts? Baked goods mostly, maybe a pretty ornament. We homeschool so it is more teachers at scouts. 2. Do you text? One finger texter or total pro? Totally pro, both fingers and half the time I look down at the key pad just to make sure I have it right. 3. Do you give back during the holidays? If so, in what way/which is your favorite charity? I love Salvation Army and all they do. I love to pick angels off the tree. But really it is so much fun to give to someone you know and not tell them. 4. If you would've been the sole winner of the 575+ million dollar Powerball jackpot, what would you have done with all that money? Giving aside. I would buy a big farm, I would hire a cook and maid and a assistant. I would build my dream home, I would have my mom and MIL build a home on the property. I would then spend a lot of time traveling the world with my family. Education everywhere. I would also higher a tutor for the kids. Oh I have a list of small things that I would buy for friends and families (cars and appliances). Oh my, I could spend months just shopping for others. I would enjoy my time with my family more. 5. Will you please take just a moment to spread the word and pray about my friend's missing family members? There still is no news, and I can't imagine their pain and worry. Facebook prayer page: Prayers for Trista, Shy and Matt This breaks my heart Pamela

3 comments:

Judy said...

Sounds like a great way to spend the lottery money. A maid and a cook would work for us too.

Mama M. said...

Love your answer to Powerball! Generosity all around!

Arlene said...

Salvation Army and Goodwill are great organizations to give to.

Have a blessed weekend.



Arlene
ar-acceptchange.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs