Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Do you know your husband

My hero has been home over a month. I cannot believe it. I have to be honest and say things are going better than I expected. Not that I expected things to go poorly but I know it is always tough when they come home. This time I have tried hard to make time for us. I have made time for dating, time for snuggling, time for talking. And even more importantly I have made time to get to know my husband. I remind myself that some times we get so busy with life that we forget to talk about what our hopes and dreams are, what we want out of life. I would love to hear how you stay connected to your husband. Pamela

3 comments:

Jen said...

I think for us we always try to do something together that the other enjoys (even if the other doesn't particularly care for it). It has made a huge difference for us. :)

Kim said...

That's awesome! I always make time to be able to go with the flow after he returns. I never know what the two of us might need, so I try and stay flexible so we can take the time to do what is important when we know what we need :)

Beckey said...

We always try to schedule at least one date night a month. A night for just the two of us to talk and enjoy each other's company.
Beckey
http://reallyreallyrealhousewives.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs