Saturday, November 17, 2012

What type of Student were you?

4. What type of student were you in school? Oh how I hate to admit this, I was one of those students who did just what she had to do to pass. Breaks my heart. My husband is so smart, he can answer any question and remembers everything. I know it is because he was taught to study to remember it not just to pass a test. My kids think I am nuts to not let them get a C and to sometimes make them re do a B. If they really tried it is one thing but I know they can do better. I think part of the reason I enjoy homeschooling is because of how much I am learning. What was your favorite part of school? Do you have better memories from Elementary or high school? I think I have more from middle school. Pamela 15 Day blogger Challenge

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs