Friday, June 14, 2013

5 Question Friday

1.What do you appreciate most about your children's Dad? That he is involved, that if he has a hobby he encourages the kids to come along. That he can fix anything and if he can’t he will figure out how he can. 2. Do you always wear your seat belt? Yes, yes and double yes and I am like psycho mom if my kids take there off. 3. Do you dream and do you remember them? Almost every night. Here is part of a dream I had this week: Last night I dreamed that something happened to rob and I was re married (only it was rob who had now turned into a Iraqi man ), my new husband has several children of his own. We moved into this mega huge house that was 3 stories. The whole dream took place in the first month of moving in. It was great at first as I organized everything and decided where everything and everyone would sleep. My husband worked at home as a counselor. So I had to make sure the he had a office and waiting room but that the kids (about12) were quiet. The kitchen was weird it had a blood pressure and oxygen on the wall and a mega dog kennel (could hold 9 dogs in separate kennels). I decided to use those as rooms for the big kids to keep special things in. The house had no yard and I was concerned about the dog. It was right next to a huge park with playgrounds. Then things turned weird and I started seeing signs that my husband was controlling. Nothing I did was good. The only thing I did was once a week took a fitness class. So at the end of the dream I was ready to leave when my hushed walked in ready to go rock climbing and informed me that I would no longer be leaving. The kids were horrible and no one cleaned but me. The last scene of the dream was my daughter in a homeless shelter and a dr visiting her (and some of the other children) and them talking about me being thrown out of a window. 4. What is one thing you swore you'd never let your kids do before having them, that you have now changed your ways about? Hmm, ask them to rub my back. No really mine is the reverse, I swore my kids would not do the things I did. 5. If you could be granted one wish, what would it be? That there would be a cure for mental illness, that the men who have PTSD would not have to have PTSD. That we would be more understanding towards people who have things like Autism and Aspbergers. Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs