Sunday, June 23, 2013

Miscellany Monday

This was a great week. A busier week than I planned. This week I went to a baby shower for 1,000 ladies and had a picnic for our chapel. This was a great week. A busier week than I planned. This week I went to a baby shower for 1,000 ladies and had a picnic for our chapel. This week my baby girl (okay my oldest) turned 13. She has grown into a amazing young lady who loves children and loves helping me around the house. This week my baby girl lost another tooth. She is so independent. The other girls let dad or big brother pull their teeth but not her. She has to do it on her own. I would like to say that this week will be calmer but it will not. Life is just crazy and I am enjoying every minute of it. Pamela
lowercase letters


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs