Friday, June 21, 2013

5 Question Friday

1. Have you ever been robbed and how did you handle it? Yes, yesterday, someone broke into both of our vehicles. Actually they got 12 houses in our neighborhood. I did not lose it or even cry. I instantly went into fix it mode. 2. What do you do at a kids function when Parents don't behave? Meaning they are the ones being impatient and rude. Oh man, we were eating out the other day and I saw this lady smack her child’s hand and scream at the child. I almost lost it. Then it dawned on me that I have no problems smacking a hand. My problem was how she did it. This little girl was maybe 18 months old. Normally, I do not handle it well, I actually want to jump in and help the child. Then I start feeling guilty and sad for the parent and remind myself that we all have bad moments and parenting is hard. 3. Have you heard of a potty party? Will you/have you had one for your child(ren)? I have a confession I do not like Chuck E Cheese, the noise, the money, the craziness drives me insane. We have a practice that as a child is potty trained the gift is a trip to Chuck E Cheese. Actually, last time I even tricked my husband into taking them. So I guess we do kind of have a party. 4. How young do you think kids should be when they start taking swim lessons? I think as soon as you are ready to start taking them to the pool. Honestly, only 2 of my kids have had swim lessons. I need to be better about this. I am always impressed with the people who get it done as infants. I just wander if you they have to re do it as they get bigger. 5. What makes you happy? As much as I complain it is when my husband sings and dances with the kids and acts like a child. Yes, I know I run and hide in another room because the noise bugs me but I know he is building memories and they will remember them. Can you tell noise is bugging me recently? Maybe it is pregnancy or maybe our crazy schedule but I am craving some alone-quiet time. I know, I know, one day I will miss all the noise one day. Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs