Saturday, June 8, 2013

Strawberry Picking

It is strawberry season here. It is crazy but I do not like strawberries. Crazy because I love to pick them and cook with them. Strawberry jam, strawberry fruit roll ups, strawberry ice cream, the list goes on and on. When we go to the strawberry farm they make the mistake of telling the kids to taste the strawberries. I would almost guarantee they eat about as many as they pick. Blue berry season is next and I cannot wait to stock my freezer up. I like picking blueberries because it takes more time so it takes the kids longer to fill my bucket. Pamela

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

I don't like strawberries either. I love things that are strawberry flavored, but not strawberries themselves. It's the texture. Wish we had a place to go pick berries here. Looks like fun!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs